18. Did your mother go to college?
LOL Your mom goes to college! Yes, she did.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Honestly this 100% depends on the day but I never get tired of Steak n Shake or Olive Garden. Plus this local place called Kloiber’s has the best pasta salad in the history of ever. Plus Quillen’s (also local) is always fantastic.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
THE HOLY SPIRIT
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Apple Spice, Apple Cinnamon, Sugared Apple…pretty much anything apple
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Honestly, I think I’d get annoyed with a British accent after a while. I like my accent, I wouldn’t mind having a more Southern one. lol
One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?
lol it’s 2am and I can’t sleep and I have to work tomorrow oops
Whenever your heart starts to be anxious about the future, preach to your heart and say, ‘Heart, who do you think you are to be afraid of the future and nullify the promise of God? No, heart, I will not exalt myself with anxiety. I will humble myself in peace and joy as I trust this precious and great promise of God—He cares for me.’
Tumblring on my phone
- Mom: who are you texting?
- Me: nobody
- Mom: what are you doing then?
- Me: nothing
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
- Ask me a couple of numbers!!
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?